- Trinity Wharf Tauranga New Years Eve Party
- Mills Reef Stars Under The Stars
- Always an eagerly awaited annual outdoor concert which always gathers rave reviews. Pack a picnic, grab your deck chair and enjoy the late afternoon on the Mills Reef Winery lawn before the show commences at 6.30pm. www.ticketdirect.co.nz
- State New Zealand Ocean Swim Series - Sand To Surf
- Take the plunge this summer at one of New Zealand's best destination surf beaches. Playing host to national surf and life saving competitions, the Mount's Main Beach is the perfect location to test your ocean swimming skills in the surf conditions.
- This year sees the State Sand to Surf taking place on Saturday 16 March 2013, and being under a 2.45 hour drive from some of the most major centres, it's a great swim to bring the friends and family and make a summer beachside weekend of it!
- As a proud support of the Sand To Surf, Trinity Wharf Tauranga has extended some fantastic accommodation rates for contestants when they use the Promotion Code: Ocean13 when booking online.
- Tauranga Garden and Artfest
- A biennial event held in November, the Tauranga Garden and Artfest showcases the region's finest gardens and artists. Many established sprawling estates and private courtyards are opened to the public to view. www.gardenandartfest.co.nz
- Port Of Tauranga Half Ironman
- One of the country's toughest multisport events, the annual Half Ironman is a 'must do' event for many triathletes and spectators alike! The course includes a 2km swim, 90km bike and 21.1km run. www.swimbikerun.net.nz
- Tarnished Frocks and Divas
- An exhibtion and parade of retro clothing which has been reworked into a contemporary style with a performance of singers, dancers and muscians. www.tfandd.co.nz
- Tauranga Half Marathon
- An important event on the running calendar. Design to suit all fitness levels (half marathon, 14K, 7K and 1 mile). The scenic courses take in numerous local parks, reserves and walkways throughout the CBD and along the coast. Special accommodation rates for athletes and their support crew are available at Trinity Wharf Tauranga. See www.taurangahalfmarathon.co.nz for more details
- Tauranga Boutique Seafood Festival
- Delight your taste buds with a love of seafood, Kiwi culture and creativity with this annual event. This festival takes place on Dive crescent and is less than a 5 minute walk to Trinity Wharf Tauranga Hotel.
See www.seafoodfest.co.nz for further details.
If you're travelling for an event, be sure to book your Tauranga & Mt Maunganui hotel accommodation at Trinity Wharf Tauranga.