- A 'Not To Be Missed Event'!!! Every year tickets for the highly anticipated New Years Eve Party at Trinity Wharf Tauranga sell out quickly.
- Last New Year's Eve, Trinity Wharf Tauranga stepped back into the Prohibition era and held a Tauranga 2012 New Year's Eve Party that Al Capone would be proud of.
- This year Motor City Family Funk, an outstanding Motown Revue band with a huge reputation for having the party dancing all night long is delivering the sounds at the New Year's Eve 2013 Dinner & Dance. Combining exhilarating entertainment with a divine 3-course menu designed by Halo's award winning chef's and an incredible Tauranga waterfront location...this will a Bay Of Plenty New Year's Eve you'll be talking about for years to come!!
- Limited Availability. Secure your tickets today.
ICC Cricket World Cup Qualifier - 13 January - 1 February 2014
- The bottom six teams from the Pepsi ICC World Cricket League Championship will have a second chance to qualify for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 when they participate in the ICC Cricket World Cup Qualifier 2014.
- The Qualifier will also be contested by Hong Kong, Papua New Guinea, Nepal and Uganda, who have progressed through the Pepsi ICC World Cricket League Divisions.
- New Zealand Cricket (NZC) will host the ICC Cricket World Cup Qualifier from 13 January to 1 February in 2014, which will be played at seven venues throughout New Zealand, including Bay Oval, Mt Maunganui.
- National Jazz Festival Tauranga - 17-21 April 2014
- The annual jazz festival takes over the city on Easter Weekend, as downtown Tauranga turns into a celebration of food, wine and jazz of all flavours.
- Trinity Wharf Tauranga was proud sponsor of the 2013 National Jazz Festival and delighted to bring you two key events in the festival program
- The 2014 National Jazz Festival is being held on 17 - 21 April 2014. Keep an eye on facebook.com/nationaljazzfestival for the latest festival program and news.
- Be sure to book your accommodation at Trinity Wharf Tauranga once you have your Jazz Festival tickets - we're only a short stroll from the heart of all the Jazz Fest events.
- Port Of Tauranga Half Ironman - 4th January 2014
- One of the country's toughest multisport events, the annual Half Ironman is a 'must do' event for many triathletes and spectators alike!
- New Zealand’s greatest ever long distance triathlete Cameron Brown has confirmed his entry for the 2014 Port Of Tauranga Half Ironman which is to be held on the 4th January. The ten-time IRONMAN NZ champion will line up in the 25th anniversary edition of the iconic Port of Tauranga Half against Graham O’Grady who is determined to defend his title.
- For race and entry information go to www.tgahalf.co.nz
- Mills Reef Stars Under The Stars Concert - 25 & 26 January 2014
- Always an eagerly awaited annual outdoor concert which always gathers rave reviews. Pack a picnic, grab your deck chair and enjoy the late afternoon on the Mills Reef Winery lawn before the show commences.
- Auckland Anniversary Weekend - Saturday 25 & Sunday 26 January 2014 (two shows). www.ticketdirect.co.nz .
- Book your accommodation now - only a few accommodation rooms remaining.
- State New Zealand Ocean Swim Series, Sand To Surf - 22 March 2014
- Take the plunge this summer at one of New Zealand's best destination surf beaches - Mount Maunganui.
- Playing host to national surf and life saving competitions, Mount Maunganui's Main Beach is the perfect location to test your ocean swimming skills in the surf conditions. Distances range from 200m to 2.6 km.
- This year sees the State Sand to Surf taking place on Saturday 22 March 2014, and being under a 2.45 hour drive from many major centres, it's a great swim to bring the friends and family and make a summer beachside weekend of it!
- Trinity Wharf Tauranga is once again a proud supporter of the Sand To Surf and has extended some fantastic accommodation rates for registered contestants.
- Tauranga Half Marathon - 13 April 2014
- Design to suit all fitness levels (21.1K, 14K, 7K and 1.6K) - this is an important event on the running calendar.
- The scenic courses take in numerous local parks, reserves and walkways throughout the CBD and along the coast.
- See www.taurangahalfmarathon.co.nz for more details.
- Tarnished Frocks & Diva's - August 2015 (dates to be advised)
- An exhibition and parade of retro clothing which has been reworked into a contemporary style with a performance of singers, dancers and musicians. A colour and theatrical night that delights, humours and amazes.
- 2013 was a great success...and the Bay Of Plenty is eager to see what is in store for 2014.
- Trinity Wharf Tauranga were proud to support Tarnished Frocks & Diva 2013 hosts & entertainment legends, Jackie Clarke and Annie Crummer
- New Zealand Garden & Arts Festival - November 2015 (dates to be advised)
- A biennial event held in November, the Tauranga Garden and Artfest showcases the region's finest gardens and artists. Many established sprawling estates and private courtyards are opened to the public to view throughout Tauranga, Mount Maunganui, Katikati and Te Puke.
- Keep an eye on www.gardenandartfest.co.nz for the latest news on this colourful event.